Wednesday, November 15, 2017

TriWizard Tournament 2nd Task

Good afternoon TriWizard Competitors!

Here is your Second Task in the 2017
La Quinta Library TriWizard Tournament

Four images have been hidden within the pages of the 
La Quinta Library Teen Blog.


Solve the riddles below to discover who you "will sorely miss"
Find their images within the blog's pages. 

 
To submit your answers: Email the Name and Location of each Wizard to laquintapl.teens@gmail.com

Make sure to include your name and age so that you get all of your points. 

All Answers must be submitted by November 25, 2017.

Good luck!

The Prophet prints nothing but ill
Of the people I quote with my quill
A bug getting news
Granger outed my ruse
Blackmailed me and told me to chill

My spell casting skills are quite keen
My library visits routine
I’ve got bushy hair
I’m totally square
I’m the brightest witch you’ve ever seen

Look, am I really that bad?
I'm less of a jerk than my dad
I played Harry's foil
Just like Crabbe and Goyle
I'm the number one Slytherin cad

I live out in the woods in a hut
I’m really a bit of a nut
I raise dragons and skrewts
I hang out with brutes
And my mother’s a giant, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment